25 mar 2010

De Cheryl


Al parecer Cheryl esta cansada de que hablen de si lleva su anillo de boda o no y ha decidido mandar este mensaje a traves de twitter:

"I just wanted to clear up the stories about whether I am wearing my wedding ring in my own words as this has been going on for too long and is getting boring. It is not some silly game I am playing. That is not me and not my style. There have been many occasions where I have not worn my wedding ring, many of those when I was pictured with Ashley. I find it crazy that people would think I use this as some sort of msg. Believe it or not Ashley is fully aware of any situation going on in our personal lives. He does not need to see a picture of me moving the hair out of my face to explain anything. Please drop it."


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...